Here's my dating style. What's yours?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by confident_cobra, Jun 23, 2022.

1. I can date only one person at a time. I have had difficulty dealing with multiple dates. It just doesn't work for me. My style, date one person at a time. Dedicate and focus 100% of my mind and energy to that one person. As soon as I find out that there's no future with this person, as soon as I can, I will have to take the initiative to end it. Give some time to flatten my head space. Then get ready for the next one.

Fillin doesn't work for me. I cannot see someone casually until I find the right one. This just fuks my personal growth. When I am alone, it's amazing how well I work on myself. But if I am dating someone casually, everything just shits itself emotionally. No fillins, no casuals for me.

Hook up culture. Don't know how people do it. I haven't had any, and don't intend to waste any of my money, time or energy to learn how to do it.

Yes, I am P addict. I am constantly on a streak, even though I relapse from time to time. It's important for me, and will continue to be on this path to control and eventually get rid of my addiction.

Tell us what's your style. Be brave to go against the tide, and be confident in what you want.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
    TheLightOne likes this.
  2. Ngo27

Ngo27 Fapstronaut

Although I lack dating experience, I think I would date one person at a time but can be indecisive with things. It does take time to open myself, so dating someone I'm acquainted with or a friend would make it easier. There are times when I think about how going on dates with two people would be like.

There are lonely times but I'm doing alright by myself. I would like to start dating when I improve my streaks and get farther away from PMO.

confident_cobra likes this.
  3. Yeah one person at a time here.

confident_cobra likes this.