1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Aaaandddddd, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Aaaandddddd

Aaaandddddd Fapstronaut

I've been going through the struggles and guilts of fapping over a year..since this euar I've been doing better than last year, but there is one problem.. I recently broke my nofap record and I as I fapped I was feeling guilty and feeling like I'm doing a crime or something illegal. This has happened in the past month and other months. Even after looking online for answers my mind is still abrley changed about my view on fapping.I don't think it's wrong to fap but it makes people feel upset and it can get addictive, but my problem is I just feel like I'm committing a crime when I fap, and I feel guilt because I continue fapping even tho I feel its wrong but I know it's natural and msot people have done it. I feel like a criminal for continuing to fap while feeling guilty. I'm saying this because I it happened recently, and I was feeling in the sexual mood and I ended up fapping and then as I've been saying I started feeling guilt and feeling like it was a moral sexual crime but I continued fapping. I was bursting into tears after and feeling guilt, until for the first time I told someone close to me what happened, but I want to hear answers from other people who know what I mean too. Basically what I mean is I feel guilty during fapping but ignore myself and continue. Please reply

Last edited: Apr 26, 2023
  2. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

That’s what addiction is, it a compulsion that makes you do what you don’t want to. It is why everyone is on here, they want to stop but can’t due to the addiction. It takes hard work to get out of an addiction.

3. Aaaandddddd

Aaaandddddd Fapstronaut

I've done it again : ( after 10 days and I was doing really well. But I had a wet dream and I kept feeling that it was me and it was my fault. And I then had another orgasm later.. And then eventually I didn't see the point and just fapped : (. This is one thing I've had struggles with-giving up once everything seems down. I've managed to not give up or panic over the past few days and keep trying to stick to my target which seemed relatively easy. I don't think I really did it out of sexual drive. I just thought I may as well, and once I started I didn't bother stopping. I think I need to learn to not give up again.

4. Aaaandddddd

Aaaandddddd Fapstronaut

I think it's my OCD