1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have my AP exams next week. I took a practice test today and failed. I'm so disappointed in myself. A few guys were sitting behind me and I heard them saying stuff like "she's retarded" and stuff. I don't think they were talking about me, so I don't know why its upsetting me so much.
    As soon as I left class, I got in my car and started crying. I bailed lunch with my friends.
    My guy friend was in the car with me, he didnt ask if I was okay or anything. I'm worried I made him uncomfortable. I'm scared I'm going to fail, my head hurts, I keep thinking about relapsing, I think I'm going crazy.

2. Don’t relaps it may leave you more disappointed later, instead you should study for your exam prove you are smart study with a buddy if need be

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Leonzh

Leonzh Fapstronaut

When these hard feelings come to you, just remind yourself that diamonds are made under a lot of pressure. rest if you need but please Don't give up. tough situations won't last but tough people will. Stay positive believe in yourself and prove all of them (who don't believe in you) wrong.

4. I relapsed. I honestly just dont want to try anymore. I hate myself.
    All of the work I just did, ruined. I dont even feel satisfied.

5. I guess can't you can't defer. I did that. Having brain fog played a big part in me doing so badly on the course.

Try not do that. Try to accept you relapsed and hating yourself or anyone won't change what's happened. That's what I try to do, after I relapse I just tell myself to accept I the relapse and move on. Hating yourself is likely to result in more relapses.

6. Icyweb

Icyweb Fapstronaut

The work isn't. Recovery builds up, and it doesn't disappear with a single relapse. Also, you're guy friend was probably uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to talk about it. I know a few years ago I might have just sat there awkwardly, not knowing what to say, even though I would have wanted to help. When you're having a rough time, it can be hard, but sometimes you need to be the one to reach out and ask for help. School is ending, and things are going to get better. I've been in essentially the same spot that you're in now, and the important thing is that you don't let yourself drift away from friends. Make a point of seeing those friends you were supposed to have lunch with, and maybe mention that it was a really rough day for you.

7. Just keep trying you will improve because you will get better as long as you keep trying and love yourself, take care of yourself you can do so much better in life if you love who you are we are all unique from one another with our own talents and interests don’t compare yourself to others only focus on what would make you a better you. Study you can get much better do a study group if you want you can get help while working with others to achieve the same goal talk to your friends and loved ones they care about you and would hate to see you upset they may even to help you with your problem you never know they could help you study or may know someone who is quite good in that particular area. As for the relaps they happen just keep trying change your strategy just don’t quit and remember why your trying to. Best wishes

8. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

School pressures can be rough. I remember those days.

The good news is that you still have time to prepare. Sometimes you can do too much though.

I found it was always better to get a good nights sleep before an exam, rather than cramming all night.

Don't worry about those guys. They are losers.