Help with some social problems and self improvement

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Oct 17, 2018.

1. For a few years now I've always been getting this feeling that my friends are leaving me out of the loop. I'm left out of group chats, so I don't know what's going on. I always hear about some event they plan to go on together, with me not being included. And so I'm left alone doing nothing at home, while they are out having fun. I'm just constantly asking myself whether or not I'm just being oversensitive, and I always end up confused.

Anyways, onto self improvement. Lately, I've been struggling with getting myself organized, and procrastination. For all my life, I've left things to the last minute. Last night, I worked on a project until 5 am, and I've been feeling quite exhausted and drained. How do I discipline myself, and quit procrastinating? I feel like if I solve this problem, I'll be able to remove a big factor that causes me to PMO, which is stress.

Also, lately I've been feeling down in self confidence. I've been getting nervous about how I'm going to live after I graduate. This is embarassing, but I still don't do chores in the house, and I have no idea how to take care of myself. And in class, normally I feel confident in the concepts we learn, but now I constantly doubt myself, and I can't answer questions when the teacher calls on me, because I'm confused.
    That was a load of writing, but if anyone can give advice, I'd appreciate it. In the end, I just wanted to get a load off my chest.

2. If you're young enough you need to find a new group of friends. You need to stop thinking it's cool to do things last minute and start thinking it's cool to get things done first minute. About how you will live...plan ahead.

Deleted Account likes this.