1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with a girl in my class

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by daleSlovinski, Apr 9, 2023.

1. daleSlovinski

daleSlovinski Fapstronaut

Hi guys, this is my first post on here interestingly enough. So I am a freshman in college and we recently started our spring quarter. Anyway I met this girl in my class who seemed into me for the first couple of classes; she would look and me and laugh when I make faces back at her; we'd joke around, and wherever I moved to in the room she'd always come to sit next to me. She also would stand close to me and touch my stuff. Anyway, I perceived this as a decent amount of interest, so after class one day I asked her to hang out during the weekend. She kinda gave a vague answer but gave me her number. We spent the weekend texting and I asked her out on a date and she said yes and we planned where to go. We also agreed to meet up before class early to hang out. Anyway, things took a turn when next class I arrived early, and she doesn't arrive until right when class begins. I tried making eye contact with her a couple of times, but she was always avoiding facing me, even though she knew I was looking. Suffice to say it's been crazy awkward since. I think she ended up blocking my number, as I sent her a text saying that I knew what was going on and that everything was fine and that there was no reason for us not to be chill and cool again. She never responded to that and in our classes since she's been avoiding me like the plague. I have with her as well, only because of her mostly. I did look at her once while she was standing in front of class.

Anyway long story short, I was wondering if I could get any advice on how to patch things up with her. I'm not interested in still pursuing her, but jeez I want to feel comfortable again in class, and I know that'll involve breaking the thick amount of ice between us. I know this is NoFap's forum, but I felt like this would be a healthy place to come and get good advice. Thanks!

tl;dr I asked a girl in my class out. She said yes, and we agreed to meet up early before next class. Next class she didn't come early, and she ignored me the whole time. I just want to break the tension between us and go back to being comfortable and goofing off. Any advice?

2. KevinesKay

KevinesKay Fapstronaut

I would not try to patch things up with her. She's not that into you. Once she found out that you wanted to take things to the next level, she freaked out. I would detach myself from her to make myself available to another woman that would be more than willing to take things to the next level; knowing that any girlfriend would not be happy with me entertaining myself with any other girls other than her.

3. daleSlovinski

daleSlovinski Fapstronaut

I mean I'd like for us to get back on speaking terms socially again, just so things aren't awkward. I'm not gonna be seeking her out for conversations, but I don't like us being afraid of just asking simple questions related to class. I don't want her anymore, and I'm already planning on pursuing a new girl. But still she sits next to me in class, and it's like "hey you don't like me, that's cool. Let's get back to normal then". And I don't really need to detach from her since I was never attached much in the first place. I just need an idea to go about it.

4. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

Idk, this situation is annoying. Honestly, I’d say just go sit somewhere new in class and don’t talk to her again

Girls don’t seem to be able to comprehend the way men think about talking and having conversations and stuff

Go sit somewhere else, she isn’t capable of thinking how you are thinking about it. Since you crossed over into the “more than friends” area, she won’t see you the same anymore.

KevinesKay likes this.
  5. If I were you I would do either of two things. If I really felt like I wanted to game this one, I would either play indifferent. This takes minding your own business and doing so genuinely. Or, if I wanted to go the other way, I would puruse the 'target'. This generally deludes the females ego. She basically starts believing she is the catch, and she has all the power. You can move forward however you like from there.

Whatever you do, one thing is clear. This one is begging for game.

remind you tho. This stupid games are a big drain on your time. If you are going to involve in it, make sure you are getting something in return.

I'd rather escalate directly to physical contact these days. Like pull her hair, find excuses to touch her, etc. whatever, it's the same stupid crap with any female.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2023