1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Tinder Match 10/10

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Hey There
    Im leaving PM and downloaded tinder ti see what happens..
    In two days I got 5 matches I think thats pretty good but...

I don't know what to say, I told one "Hi "x" (name) you look gorgeous in those pics" got no answer and that bring me down.

Now I got matched by a woman she is a 10/10 I don't want to fuck it up. She looks erotic af I don't know how to approach

Really guys these years of PMO fucked me up in this social stuff... I don't wanna screw it

2. Hey sweetheart, wanna come over to my place and play house? You be the door and I'll slam ya!

Sorry, man. I have no experience in this area so I figured a joke would be better than nothing...

3. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

I have an idea.
    Dont use tinder as an real source and replacement for the skills you need with a woman. Tinder is made to practice. Ignore how beautiful a girl is and write some shit. The more you think about it, the more worth you will give to a random picture on the internet.

Best would be going out and actually practicing with real girls. That knowledge is something nobody will ever be able to take away from you.
    And be ready to fail. Failing is the only way we grow and can extract the lesson to become better next time. If we dont try, we have no opportunity to win or lose. And if you try, at some point, life WILL reward you for it. You just have to hang in there. Its like with nofap. Once you make ot over your own personal barrier, it becomes a normal part of your life and you dont have to fight for it anymore.

Deleted Account, tet2vd and Motiv3 like this.
  4. SpoonDog

SpoonDog Fapstronaut

Don't take Tinder too seriously and don't take it personally if people don't respond. Bear in mind also it's full of spam bots and if someone seems too good to be true there's a good chance they are...
    As for what to say to them - if they've written something in their profile maybe you can bring that up, or comment on a photo. In my experience though you generally have little to judge them on other than a half dozen filtered selfies so your first message is likely to be pretty generic...