1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me find a goal

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Blue Phoenix, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Blue Phoenix

Blue Phoenix Fapstronaut

Need opinion on this
    I have no goal in life
    I mean i want to do some things and experience some others
    But any goal that I can be dedicate to I have none
    How can I get a goal
    And more importantly how can I try to achieve it

2. That depends only on you. Each individual grew up being influenced by different thing. My goal may be quite stupid to you, while yours can be foolish to me.

You need to sit down and think what do you want to do with your life, and where do you want to go. What do you like? Is it music? Is it helping others - teaching? Is it business and making money that turn you on? What kind of business?

All of these questions and many more, can be only answered by one person my friend, and that's you.
    I would recommend mediating for some time, reading books (Napoleon Hill would be great to start off), watch a motivating movie - anything to motivate you and make you understand that you have a lot of options and opportunities regardless of your current situation.

Gekko

Blue Phoenix likes this.
  3. Withing yourself, the answer will be. You want to find something, whom you truly are going to be. Let it come to you like it has come in a dream before. And when it comes, don't let it go. Finding yourself, be yourself.