1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Paco Wadaz, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Paco Wadaz

Paco Wadaz Fapstronaut

Hi. I've been in and out of NoFap from some time already... I lost my old account so I created a new one.

I'm struggling with this addiction forever. I can't seem to get rid of it. I've tried everything: therapy, medication, rationalization... you name it.

The problem is, I can't afford any more expensive treatment. So, I try here again.

Thanks for reading.

D . J . and HopefulChristian like this.
  2. Welcome back to NoFap! I sincerely hope you have more success and progress this time around. Is this anything that you did last time that you found helpful or promising?

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome back to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

How are you progressing today?

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

4. Paco Wadaz

Paco Wadaz Fapstronaut

Hello all. Thanks for the replies.

The previous times I feel like I tried a brute force attempt. Just relying on blue balls and hoping I would hang on until I magically was cured of my addiction. This time I'm trying accountability partners. I have already found a couple of people to talk to. So, thank you for that.

Any advice will be appreciated (I try to keep myself clear from religion, so I'll thank you if you keep that to yourself).

English is not my first language, so I apologize if something is hard to understand. I'm probably thinking in Spanish.

Greetings

5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Paco Wadaz likes this.