Hello!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by midnightsun1220, Dec 17, 2014.

1. midnightsun1220

midnightsun1220 New Fapstronaut

Hi there everybody!,
    My name is Ben and I am new here on the nofap online community. This is a great opportunity for me in my life right now at a time where I know if I am mindful about this and work hard at it everyday that this is the time right now for me to really make some amazing turn arounds. Currently I am beyond ready to pursue and work hard at things in the everyday that I am passionate about. I deserve to not let myself down anymore. I deserve to be successful and to follow my dreams and stop letting myself hinder that process in any way. So excited for this journey! :) I want to get to know a lot of you guys on here and to stay in contact and share as many stories and inspirational outlets as we can.

2. Nofap17920

Nofap17920 New Fapstronaut

Nice attitude, was a bit shocked actually when I read this post. I was expecting nothing but people joining out of desperation but here you are. I actually applaud you, you're way more likely to get something done with your attitude then I am with mine. Thanks for joining the forum ^_^

3. Omaar

Omaar New Fapstronaut

hi am new to and looking for a partner , ive realized i have a addiction and need help , ive tried alone and it has not worked for me. i need someone to go to the process with or tips

4. Nofap17920

Nofap17920 New Fapstronaut

Omaar post about yourselves so we can get to know you more!

5. Omaar

Omaar New Fapstronaut

my names omar and well i want to make a change in my life , i have low self esteem.. and i use to be confident i was masterbating daily and now it seems i cant stop each time more stronger viedos and i dont know its turning me into some i am not well i found out of NoFap two yesterday ... and i tried to stop today everytime i saw a hot chick at work i would say to my self NoFap NoFap lol and tried not to stare but i fell sick , i cant avoid looking at girls .. :S but point i did my best to not masterbate today and i was all well till a couple of hours ago i did it agaain there is where i felt its controlling me because i want to stop but it is harder than i thought