1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello,

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Prada1994, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Prada1994

Prada1994 New Fapstronaut

Masturbation is an addiction for me. Not a day passes by without me masturbating. Sometimes it is 6-7 times a day. I have joined this community to get control over my masturbation habit as it is causing problem to my health. Wish to get help from you people in getting over this habit. Thank You.

Maddey and D . J . like this.
  2. Welcome and good luck !

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

Prada1994 likes this.
  4. Prada1994

Prada1994 New Fapstronaut

I am planning to start with restraining myself from masturbating for a month. I will see how well could i resist the urge of masturbating. I will focus things that gets me to the urge and will try to control it. Once I find success in resisting I will opt for 90 days challenge. So this is what I have thought to do. How does that sound to you?

Maddey likes this.
  5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Prada1994 likes this.