1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

hello there

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by b4432bbpa, Mar 25, 2017.

1. b4432bbpa

b4432bbpa Fapstronaut

Long time fapper, I am now 29 and with a lot of (interesting) things to do.
    Only, I couldn't be bother to do any of them...could it be because my habits? I never thought I could be addicted, but from the 1st of January I started taking a diary and I found out this pattern
    [​IMG]
    Three times per week is the pace. Sunday is the worst day and Tuesday is the cleanest. Considering about 2-3 hours per session, I already wasted 68 this year. I do not know if this is a lot or not for you guys...but it is definitely too much for me.

I have tons of deadlines and various projects going on that I'd like to complete. However, I found myself relapsing over and over when I'd be supposed to do some quality work.

It's six months that I am meditating and it helps. I am now going to start exercising every morning before going to work. I want those black dots to go away from the remaining of 2017.

Thanks for reading!

D . J . likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

How are you progressing today?

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. b4432bbpa

b4432bbpa Fapstronaut

today so far so good
    I meditated this morning, did a bit of work and had lunch. Feeling strong about this weekend.
    The plan is to completely disrupt my routine.
    I always use a specific browser, now this is dedicated to nofap only.
    Also, I'll block all the usual websites I visit (EDIT: block list done)
    To stay away from my pc I'll start studying in libraries rather than home. Same for my job. I can stay longer in my work place instead of leaving early to keep working from home.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut