1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

hello, I am new here...

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Deleted Account, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Hello everybody.

I am a 36yo husband, and for a long time, too long time, I have been trying to pretend that I do not have a problem. I even tried to lie to myself that the reasons for my quite frequent ED are different. But the fact is, I have a huge PMO problem, and it has been having a very big impact on my marriage...

I very rarely watch "real" P, but I look at various sexy images on the internet pretty much every day. M is also out of control: often several times per day. I am lucky to have a magnificent wife with great libido, but I often make her wait as I am often drained from M... And I feel awful about it.

I want to get rid of P, P-like stuff, M, M-like stuff (edging). Today is day 1 of my attempt # 1 to reach some sort of decency.

I am not going to do a "hard reboot" in the sense that I will not try to limit myself from sex with wife.

My hope is to progressively condition my brain to stay away from thoughts about looking at erotic content, and to build alternative mechanisms for dealing with stress. Will try to keep a journal here about how things go.

Good luck to you all!