1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Khan azam, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Khan azam

Khan azam Fapstronaut

I am khan saab previously on this forum as khan saab . I had a successful 1335 day streak which I broke, now I have my 100 day streak going on, I had deleted my account here but has created another one because this sunday I felt urges and even last sunday and this maybe because of my tough routine these days as I am a CA finalist . Which means I am in finals of my chartered accountancy education and I have to study very very hard in the night and work in my compulsory internship firm from 9 to 6 where the boss is a complete fucktard. These few weeks I was trying to improve my productivity but when I start working very hard and sleep less I think I start to have urges so the last weekend I stopped studying and watched a movie because I cant compromise my streak just like I did with the last one.
    The last one ended when I got my vericocele and the doctor told me to fap for a test and I was devastated because I didnt want to destroy my thousand day streak so I thought I should get married and do the pull out technique for the test but I didnt have the money for marriage and nor did I have a fiance. Now I do have a fiance because last time I broke up my streak I soon got engaged because I had told my mother to find me a wife (we are muslims so it works like that).
    Now I do have a girl but to get married I have to earn money. To earn money I have to finish my CA. To finish my CA I have to study very hard and when I do that I get urges. Not always but once in a week.
    There is another way which is freelance accounting and bookkeeping(as the currency exchange rate can help me if I have clients from developed countries and I live in Pakistan) but the entry to sites like upwork is impossible in my tough routine. I have tried upwork, fiverr etc but it needs more time than I have and its not just worth the time.
    I dont know what to do.
    I dont use social media.
    But I was watching videos in my cousins phone in instagram and it is full of nudity and I got urges but Alhamdulillah I controlled myself. I thought I should stay in touch with this forum.