1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Abdo.mo, May 22, 2019.

1. Abdo.mo

Abdo.mo New Fapstronaut

Greetings

I started watching p from nine years ago and I addicted it , tried to stop p many times but I failed although I sometimes did it but because of the unemployment in my country that made me in stress so p was very bad habit as drugs for me to quit from that stress.

now i blame myself because people in all world have problems, very big problems make them lives more hard and what a shame that i can’t bear my burden and I can’t be patient!!.

so i take my decision to stop, because I love my god and i want to back myself in order to be more strong in bad face of life and in same time I can enjoy with it. I wish continue, and in the futures have a good relationship with good girl and make good family with her.

I’m happy to get you and I will read more stories here everyday to be more positive inshallah.

2. Awesome man, let's start 3 days challenge. I also join in Rebooting Events.
    Wish us good luck :)

Deleted Account and Abdo.mo like this.
  3. Abdo.mo

Abdo.mo New Fapstronaut

Thank you man, you too :)
    Let’s start it and good luck for you :)

bikinhappy and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut