1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone, My name is Shaun and I am proud to be here!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by 00Shaun, Aug 29, 2022.

1. 00Shaun

00Shaun New Fapstronaut

Hello All,

I would first like to take the time to thank all of you for being here and for creating this community! I have been struggling and dealing with this issue for many years now and I hope that I kind find likeminded individuals who can help me on my new journey towards a new life towards recovery and a healthy lifestyle. I live in the Los Angeles Area and I am very excited for what this new life will and can bring me and countless others.

I am very social and love positivity! Have a great and blessed day everyone!

naryan and ThinkSmarter like this.
  2. ThinkSmarter

ThinkSmarter Fapstronaut

Welcome Shaun! Congrats for taking the step and finally deal with your pmo addiction!

I suggest starting a journal Ages 30-39 I believe it to be helpful as it makes you feel more accountable and you can also help/inspire other fapstronauts!
    I also suggest reading nofap's pdf Getting-Started-with-NoFap.pdf at least the sections you can benefit from, as it goes over the pmo addiction in details and Why your brain got addicted in the first place.

I really like what you said here because I feel the same way, looking at it as a new lifestyle instead of moderating it!

naryan likes this.
  3. naryan

naryan Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hello Shaun,

Welcome and if you ever need any help with accountability just let me know. Stick with it and you will find some great people on here, I was very fortunate to meet a few good AP's at the start and they have stuck by me since starting over 3 years ago. All the best.

ThinkSmarter likes this.