1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello! 37 days free but what a struggle!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Uphillfighter22, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Uphillfighter22

Uphillfighter22 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,

First post, quick introduction.
    I've been P free for 37 days now. Couldn't have done this without the tremendous support of my wife and lately my parents.

My first couple of weeks clean were easy. Now, over a month in, the brain fog, guilt, depression, anxiety and flashes have come back with a vengeance.

3 days ago, i cried in front of my wife which prompted her to tell my dad (with my permission). He's a bishop at church so this was a good thing and i wish i had told him earlier.

Anyways, i am excited to free myself from this addiction and am excited to be here on this forum so we can encourage each other.

Cheers!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Uphillfighter22

Uphillfighter22 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the welcome!

At the moment, communication is my greatest relief. Telling my wife over a month ago and having that support really helps. Now i have my parents on my side so its better but harder at the same time.

I have uninstalled reddit and addded parent locks and blocks. I've purchased a few books to keep busy. I've been listening to YouTube preaching on the subject matter. I'e been working out, playing my guitar etc.

My dad has been very supportive and has reminded me to pray and read my bible etc.

It's a daily struggle, but i have to keep it up for myself first (i want my life back) and my family as well.

soberhenry and D . J . like this.