Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Poseidon, Jan 1, 2019.
Happy new year!
How did you spend your evening on New Years Eve?
Got any New Year's resolutions?
went to a kinda lame new years party and went home early to play card games and board games with friends lol. Not really many resolutions, just be the best me possible.
Sounds like you had stuff to do and people to spend the holiday with though, so thats good.
I just stayed home and ate junk food.
thats basically how i spent all the past ones lol, what are your goals?.
To be healthier I suppose.
I dont really celebrate new years (meaning I don't bother staying up til midnight or anything), but I do usually make some goals at the beginning of the year.
Some things I want to do/work on this year:
- publish my next book
- finish the first draft of my 3rd book
- read 50 books (including audiobooks)
- spend weekly date time with my husband
- manage my budget better and stick to it
- do daily bible reading and yoga/stretching in the mornings (I dont do this every day, but I have been doing it most days for the last week or so, and the really annoying back problems I've been having for months have basically disappeared after beginning this routine of stretching for like 10 minutes in the morning)
- eat healthier
Have you already picked which ones?
No, I dont want to structure it that much. It depends on my mood. Just finished Double Dexter by Jeff Lindsay, though, and I'm currently reading Gone Girl. I also definitely want to listen to the audiobooks for Harry Potter sometime, because I never read them.
Yeah, I am the same as you.
But you can never get to sleep because there are always some assholes not far away that let off a load of fireworks!
I woke up at midnight and totally forgot that was a thing, and that it was new years, and I got out of bed to investigate cuz I thought it was gunshots.
Oh shit! I wouldn't want to live in fear! That is the difference with England compared to US, we never think it is gunshots.
Happy new year 2019!