Handling and Dissolving Emergent Urges and Triggers

A group for Buddhist Fapstronauts to connect.

1. WalktheLine

WalktheLine Fapstronaut

Ok so Buddhists....this is my real way of handling urges and Triggers:

1. I look directly into the nature of the urge or trigger, directly into the phenomen of it arising in my mind....and I ask it directly...:
    "What is the Source of this"....and I listen, sometimes it is obviously my Real Nature Arising....but other times there is some real link to my past history, or some connection to a conditioned reaction etc...
    2.Then, I directly ask the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, the Supreme Source, and one particularly wrathful, now dead teacher of mine....to handle this, and immediately dissolve this trigger, urge, euphoric recall etc....
    3. I begin then immediately turning my attention to my breath...i.e. classic vipassana of the Buddha....attending solely to the sensation of the breath passing over the lower nostrils...on inhale, and on exhale...
    I do this for the 10 breaths ....this really helps....and lately also, for those of you Vajrayana, I use the mantra of the extremely wrathful Blue Tara of the Flaming Blue Sword ...you will need the transmission of the 21 taras for this ..."Om Tare Tutare Ture Ham Sham....etc"

Ok this really works for me 4 out 5 times....which is a miracle compared to earlier in my life...

ok Peace...I am praying and doing mantra for the freedom from conditioned existence for all in NoFap now......

Namaste....

2. WalktheLine

WalktheLine Fapstronaut

Ok So today I good a worldly reminder of the suffering that PMO causes when it is done for 40 years of ones life.....It really limits your life, and makes it completely unmaneagable....yep...

So find something else good to do ok....like take a walk, meditate, help someone, or really pray for those who are suffering pMO now...
    Thanks
    Namaste.....and today has been ok...

3. WalktheLine

WalktheLine Fapstronaut