1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hand tremors..

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Hello guys
    I have hand tremors,it happens when my hands are rested,not when moving
    I don't think think that it's essential tremor,also I don't think it's a sign of parkinson disease,and I don't really know what causes it
    It's always there,and gets worse when I'm stressed,gets better sometime,but it's still there
    I just want to ask,does anyone have some experience or information about this?does nofap have a role in curing it?because I think it may be caused by low dopamine levels
    Do you think that it may be temporary and may be cured with nofap and exercising?
    Thanks

Ὀρφεύς and | Nico | like this.
  2. It could be essential tremor which is hereditary (I think), could be also anxiety: an adrenaline rush causes them, it could also be from consumption of caffeine or even a symptom of hypothyroidism or a sign of drug/alcohol/nicotine withdrawal.

I also highly believe that nofap can make a major improving in your tremor.

BTW: it think that nofap causes high dopamine levels with lower dopamine receptors.

| Nico | and Deleted Account like this.
  3. aston20

aston20 Fapstronaut

I never trembled until i had a panic attack and then i started to tremble. I'm very anxious since i was a child. I have parents with anxiety issues too, so i inherited it.
    I don't tremble that much but when i'm stressed i start to tremble a lot. Also when i eat sugar i don't tremble so i really don't know what i have.

I recommend you to avoid stress as much as you can because it can does more damafe to your body.

Avoiding stress i could reduce the tremor. Exercise like swimming helped me a lot to relax.

Do nofap, eat healthy, do exercise and i think you can improve a lot and reduce tremors.

| Nico | likes this.