1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Had sex with someone.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Rabar, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Rabar

Rabar Fapstronaut

Hi guys. Today i had sex with a guy and even if I should not consider that as a relapse( cause i am in a PM reboot) i felt strange after i did that. Plus it was extremely difficult to me to have an orgasm. Is it normal? I am on my 14th day of rebooting.

2. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

I had sex orgasm yesterday and today I feel like shit lol

Rabar likes this.
  3. Rabar

Rabar Fapstronaut

So i am not the only one to feel like that! Good to know lol

Xelors likes this.
  4. arken3

arken3 Fapstronaut

Have you never had this difficulty in sex before? I would say my experience and reading other's stories indicates that it is very common to have trouble with real sex if you are addicted to P. That's what makes NoFap so important and why many of us are here. You'll have to get through the reboot before that side effect improves, most likely.

5. Rabar

Rabar Fapstronaut

Yes, unfortunately i had... but, you know, i am already into my rebooting as i am on the standard mode and i haven’t yet relapsed. So what do you mean?

6. arken3

arken3 Fapstronaut

I said getting through the reboot, meaning 90 days from now or whatever # you came up with for your reboot you should see a change in how you feel after sex.

7. Rabar

Rabar Fapstronaut

Ok, sorry. How long did it take to feel better in real sex for you?

8. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

I was on 204 days and on day 150 we had sex and I've felt still the same so the problem is orgasm. We had some sexes without orgasm and it was pretty good

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Rabar

Rabar Fapstronaut

Wow, 150 days is huge! And still some issue!

10. Fenston999

Fenston999 Fapstronaut

That's called karezza or coitus reservatus and it is said to have many benefits when practiced with a spouse.

KennyCZ likes this.
  11. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

I will come back to that, because it is really better.

12. Rabar

Rabar Fapstronaut

You are right guys, when having soft sex I feel better than struggling to have an orgasm.