1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Guys UDEMY courses are going for £9 until the 11th!!!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Fappernator, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Fappernator

Fappernator Fapstronaut

Ok needed to post this in the self improvement section! Just seen it and i've bought 3 courses already...probably saved around £300-400 ha! going to buy even more though, just so I'm stocked up on my personal development and continual life long learning! I'm focusing on courses around language, neuroscience and the brain.

2. Neat, but I think that the model of the site is the artificially raise the value of the courses by "listing" them for hundreds of dollars, and 99%+ of consumers buy them during sales, which seem to always be happening. But yeah, good resource and have taken a few classes. But again, think class quality really depends.. some of them FEEL like 5 dollar classes.

BrainPlasticity likes this.
  3. Fappernator

Fappernator Fapstronaut

Yeah i always thought there probably over priced but it beats paying full price on courses that i had my eye on...Hopefully there good courses, i usually only go for the 5 star review courses as well just to be on the safe side