Guilt during masturbation

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Aaaandddddd, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Aaaandddddd

Aaaandddddd Fapstronaut

I'm starting to feel more guilt from masturbation because I cant do anything to stop myself feeling guilty, I feel like masturbation is like sexual assault on the person you're masturbating to and it keeps distracting me whenever I fap even though I tell myself it's fine and the person isn't hurt and all that, but I can't stop the guilt.. I fapped today and I was feeling guilt for the reason I mentioned so my OCD triggered me to masturbate 2 more times so as to forget the masturbation, I have a thing where I masturbate more when i feel guilt from a particular masturbation because of guilt and because I masturbated 2 more times because of my OCD I got distracted by guilt because of the same reason again, but this time it was to erotica drawings instead of people so I felt less guilt, because a drawing couldn't feel hurt from that. But now I'm wondering if this means I've gone against my personal morals because of all those masturbation I've done out of OCD while feeling the same guilt. I can't persuade myself to understand why masturbation is fine. Although I have a basic sense it is, but I still feel like it's some sort of sexual assault or something. :( And the fact I can't think why it's not bad is making me feel like it really is bad... And idk but I just feel guilt and sorts of sadness. But I have a basic moral understanding that masturbation doesn't affect anyone but the masturbator, but I can't seem to get the guilt away. I feel like I've written too much and haven't really explained properly. But I'd appreciate it if you'd give me an answer that could help me.

2. Aaaandddddd

Aaaandddddd Fapstronaut

I haven't written it very well but I hope you get what I mean

3. Aaaandddddd

Aaaandddddd Fapstronaut

I talked about this before and I got over it bc I was told it was addiction causing me to do things I didn't want, but when I masturbate due to OCD I didn't want to because it wasn't out of sexual drive or anything. So I feel like this is kinda different than our of addiction and wanting to masturbate

4. Neva

Neva Fapstronaut

Hello brother,
    Well, There's no need to convince yourself masturbation is good, pmo DO be sexual assault but over yourself, not over a girl, there's no biological reason for masturbation so the body get's totally fucked up, the mind get's even more fucked up because p*rn is full of brainwashing, unhealthy pictures. Everyday masturbation is like giving your body a message "I've made a child" everyday, so manliness and confidence decreases.

By the way, PMO can be the reason of OCD, especially sex-related OCD, and if you try to reboot (90days no PMO) I bet you're gonna know that both girls are not to fap to (after 90 days just talk to one, take her for a dinner and you know... she's a human with human needs;)),
    and that masturbation isn't anything good(!)