Greetings

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by 8level8, Aug 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 8level8

8level8 Fapstronaut

Hi. New member here. Now entering middle age. This annoying habit has lessened in recent times but still flares up. So, I'm trying the 90-day reboot. Just knowing that a lot of other people are dealing with the same situation makes me feel less as if I'm fighting this alone. Thanks for making this group.

8level8

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. 8level8

8level8 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the reply. My current strategies are trying to keep busy with hobbies, exercise, reading, etc. I've noticed that I will occasionally get, "mugged" by it out of nowhere. It does not disrupt my work day but if the sudden appearance happens when I have free time it can lead back to the bad habit. I have been able to ignore it more in recent times but still not 100% successful.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

5. 8level8

8level8 Fapstronaut

Thank you very much for that link. There is a lot of weaponry in the arsenal to help stay on track. I will be referring to it as a regular review.

D . J . likes this.