1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from Poland!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Tomasz, May 16, 2017.

1. Tomasz

Tomasz New Fapstronaut

Hey guys!
    My name is Tomasz, I'm 22 yo and I got hooked about 7 years ago. I've been trying to quit for the last year, at least, though without much success. I heard about this community a while ago, but I've always thought it is nothing I could benefit from. However, as I find my willpower shrinking and often find myself thinking that I can't control my actions anymore, I decided to sign up and start a one-week challenge. It seems pretty short, but a longer one would probably discourage me at the beggining, and honestly I don't think I went this long in the last half a year. I guess that's all for now, it feels nice to be a part of a community, keep up the good work guys, cheers!

Marcel0404 likes this.
  2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Hi Tomasz, I'm glad you're here!

Keep coming back, and be sure to interact with others. Read, ask questions, learn; it'll all help.

Let me know if I can do anything.

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

4. Tomasz

Tomasz New Fapstronaut

Well, I failed again, I got to 4 days, then stayed home alone for a while and PMOed. Since then I lost some of my motivation and PMOed few times, but it was really helpful to know that there are some people supporting you. It gets a bit more real when you write it down, so here I am again, starting another one week challenge :D

5. Hi Tomasz,
    best regards to Poland. Not far away from the place where I live.
    The one-week-strategy is great. I also prefer step by step. You will make it and then you can decide if you want to continue your NO PMO-journey. It's much better to be proud having succeeded one week than being depressed not having succeeded 90 days.
    In the city where I live I see a lot of Polish workmen. Unforntunately only a few speek German, but younger guys often have learned English in school. Yery helpful when you stay in Germany.
    The NO PMO-journey will not be easy but worth the effort. Good luck!

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut