1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Great TED Talk by 13 Times Suicide Survivor

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Watched this TED Talk yesterday and thought it'd help anyone who has suicidal thoughts. The great thing about it is that this woman is talking from experience, she's not some academic who's just studied the subject.

If anyone needs to talk to anyone regarding suicidal thoughts here's some links to helplines and websites throughout the world:

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2017
  2. Thank you for the links.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Nomenyeux

Nomenyeux Fapstronaut

This is a psub. Look at that dress! Jesus!

Its like revenge.

4. Nomenyeux

Nomenyeux Fapstronaut

Is she wearing any undies under that? Its like she turned her life over to voyeurism.

5. Try to look past how she looks. I admit she's sexy but that didn't distract me from listening to the talk since it's a serious talk that I can kind of relate to since in the past I've had suicidal thoughts. It's important to remember that a sexy woman is still a human being.

6. Nomenyeux

Nomenyeux Fapstronaut

Her dress is inappropriate.

7. Ok, but as I said I never really noticed it. But I'll put a trigger warning on the video.

8. Nomenyeux

Nomenyeux Fapstronaut

God bless you.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Plutonium

Plutonium Fapstronaut

"13 Times Suicide Survivor"

This reminds me of the old joke about the Irish Kamikaze pilot who's onto his third mission...

The truth of the matter is that women are simply not as good at killing themselves as men are. And that is a very good thing (for women). Men are much too practically minded and get it right far too often. Every suicidal man who takes the final step towards suicide should ask a woman to help him.

10. @Plutonium out of interest did you watch the talk?