1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Got off and feel like crap

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jan 15, 2019.

1. So me and my partner had sex last night after a couple weeks of not. We really needed to in order to reconnect. I only got off once in the past month and a half since I started NoFap. It was because of a wet dream though. I now feel lethargic today. Barely any energy. I was at the gym this morning and felt weak and tired. My mood is completely down. It’s going to be a rough day...I wasn’t going to get off. Made sure they did. But then after they did I was like, fuck it, I miss this and want to. It felt great. My orgasm was super intense. I felt much better after. But now today, I feel like crap in general. I think I’m going to hold off more in cumming. Just make sure they get off and hold off myself. I felt so much better before when I didn’t get off. Better mood, energetic, stronger. I want that back now.

2. Look up Karezza.

3. That’s interesting. My partner actually focuses on practices like that. I’ve always been intimate like that too but I’ve kinda lost my way. I’m going to focus on that kind of stuff more though. I don’t want to get off as frequently. And definitely not right before the work week begins. I’ve felt so drained.