1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Got off and feel like crap today...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jan 14, 2019.

1. So me and my partner had sex last night after a couple weeks of not. We really needed to in order to reconnect. I only got off once in the past month and a half since I started NoFap. It was because of a wet dream though. I now feel lethargic today. Barely any energy. I was at the gym this morning and felt weak and tired. My mood is completely down. It’s going to be a rough day...I wasn’t going to get off. Made sure they did. But then after they did I was like, fuck it, I miss this and want to. It felt great. My orgasm was super intense. I felt much better after. But now today, I feel like crap in general. I think I’m going to hold off more in cumming. Just make sure they get off and hold off myself. I felt so much better before when I didn’t get off. Better mood, energetic, stronger. I want that back now.

2. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Sucks for the bad day - I feel you. Look at it as a thing that happened: not a good thing, not a bad thing, just...a thing. That happened. Do what you need to to feel good for today, it's the best we can do.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Thanks man. I really appreciate your comment.

4. One day at a time. Did you get off together? If so don't count that as a relapse.

5. We did, but I wish I didn’t. I feel better when I don’t get off. More zen.

6. jetscooled

jetscooled Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear that man. Just letting you know that youre situation is DEFINITELY normal for people recovering from sexual addiction. There is a distinct difference between wanting to have an orgasm because youre tired of feeling like shit from withdrawl and genuinely having enough organic sexual energy to drive you to have sex. I thoroughly believe that as sex addicts a lot of us do not know what true organic libido feels like and we only think were horny when in realith its just iur brains trying to get more dopamine to maintain our addiction. Listen to your body and understand that healthy functional sex does not leave you feeling like crap. In my opinion I think a nice long break from any sexual stimulation is due; recovery is a delicate process and you need to be either all in or all out. We cant sneak around the rules of recovery; especially when it comes to having an orgasm. No one "sort of" has an orgasm; either the muscles and organs are being used or they arent. Please give yourself time to heal....its going to be quite a while....im still waiting for my stuff to get better too but you just gotta trust that if you abstain until your body is healed and start reaponding differently to your urges youll come to find you have a lot more natural energy and drive to express your love through sex. Plus not to mention you have 1000x more energy and are a lot more fun in bed. Rest up and keep moving forward, nothing is forever.

Deleted Account likes this.