Goodbye NoFap --- Hiatus

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Star Lord, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

A lot has happened privately, ups and downs, happiness sadness, confusion and enlightenment.

I made probably the worst and best decision for myself in a very very long time in one single moment.

Circumstances are that I couldn't provide the assurance needed to live up to a dream.

As such I've lost it all and now have no purpose.

I don't have any joy to look forward to anymore and don't see any coming my way again.

I'm leaving NoFap, don't know for how long, if I will ever return again.

I came from darkness and I never truly saw the light in nearly 1.5 years. I was a fool to think I deserved a second chance. I deserve nothing but my eventual death.

I feel no further ahead in reality than when I started and I'm haunted by the reasons I came here in the first place and don't think I will ever know how to forget them.

I will reside back to my limbo and watch the days pass, I won't allow myself to feel happy ever again because It's only joined by confusion and sadness afterwards.

I am a failure as a human being and a failure to my best friend.

Goodbye everyone...

2. And still you can write a nyc good bye speech.

I donno what happened but i am feeling shitty aswell.

Good luck with your life man.

3. joarev85

joarev85 Fapstronaut

If you need to talk to someone, send me a private Message.

4. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

5. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

RMS has spoken.. for the last time?

6. Star Lord,

Only you know what is going on. But I want to tell you that whatever your "reasons" for coming to NoFap, they don't have to define you. We all have things we regret in our lives. But they don't have to define us. They are in the past. Right now, we are living in the now. Nothing in our pasts have to prevent us from being happy right now. As Alan Watts said, "You’re under no obligation to be the same person you were five minutes ago." Whatever thoughts, whatever emotions are causing you so much torment... they aren't you. They are only objects of your consciousness like the things you see and the things you hear.

This is not the end of the road for you, Star Lord. Life goes on. Embrace it. With every loss comes a new opportunity. Find the opportunity in your circumstances.

"Failure" is just a word. The richest man in the world could think of himself as a failure. And the poorest man in the world could think of himself as a success. Stop evaluating yourself. You are not a failure. You just are. Period. Don't finish that sentence. Just be. When you can do that, it doesn't matter whether you are rich or poor, a bad person or a good person. You are alive, part of this vast universe. Every single thing in the universe collaborates to make you who you are in this moment. That is fricking awesome.

Peace be to you, Star Lord. You are a valued member of our community. I hope you will rethink your decision to leave and stay. But if not, remember that you touched many people's lives here, helped a lot of people when they were down. That is something to be proud of.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2017
  7. Happy Man

Happy Man Fapstronaut

Don't give up

I understand not everything will go your way. Some times dreams don't manifest and your left with a broken heart. The good thing is you have your health. I have acid reflux and I lost a lot of weight, I also have chronic cough and the doctors are not sure what to do to help me.

I also lost as well and I feel a lot of people are like that. Things and life doesn't always turn out the way we want them. I'm 37 with no friends, in bad health, in a rubbish job, lost my dream, no girl friend and addicted to PMO lol

I feel a lot of people are in the same situation or worst, you need to be strong and view things positively. Its not the end of the world.

Take a look at Tony Robbins stuff to view the world differently. Don't give up : )

I'm still touching my dick by the way lol

8. I Free I

I Free I Guest

9. You know how I feel about all of this, Star Lord. I'm still not sure why you are determined to be unhappy when I love you. God loves you. Stop resisting happiness. It is here, waiting. It also has a name and a face and has been unbelievably patient with you, which another member can verify does not come easily for me. What can I say, God makes me paitent for you.

I got all the time in the world babe. You keep pushing me away and I keep coming back. I suspect magic.

You are special to me. Super duper special. Gotta-shout-it-from-the-rooftops special. Totally-gonna-make-a-public-declaration-of-love special.

Other people may not love you like I do but they know how amazing you are. Open your eyes. Look.

I'm very romantic, eh? You knew what you signed up for.

Instead of "Your Eyes" (which would be a fitting tribute to you, I know) I'd like you to imagine this blasting from Cusack's boombox. A world apart and yet music closes the gap between us quite nicely, I'd say.

[​IMG]
    Hopefully, you've at least seen this movie

With Love,
    HopefulChristian

10. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

I hope it's all a bad april fools joke.

11. It's not hon. Please pray for him.

12. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

2017-04-03 06.39.25.png I found this for you @Star Lord. Hope everything gets fine. Dont give up. Everything will get alright.
    :)

13. BudoLife

BudoLife Fapstronaut

I think you need a new outlook on life bro. I've felt and known the same hate towards myself. One day it hit me so hard when I saw the end of my life when I was very suicidal, and how nobody had hated me this way except me. I remember WEEPING. for DAYS. At how I even thought about pulling that trigger and denying myself of any further Love, life, happiness, anything. It's all there. You are you, and no one else gets to be you. It is pointless to deny yourself these things brother.

14. BudoLife

BudoLife Fapstronaut

I bet I know what you're doing right now. You are taking short shallow breaths in and out your nose and not even realizing that you aren't breathing properly. Huh,? Huh? :)
    Take some deep breaths. Allow yourself to breathe and relax some. Keep doing it over, take some deep breaths and chill those nerves brother.

15. BudoLife

BudoLife Fapstronaut

16. Wow dude, you really left no room for hope in your reasoning...lol nah Ima try my best to make some room for it. First of all, were all imperfect, that's a given. The best thing you can do now is forgive yourself for whatever you've done and learn from from it. In life, there are consequences for every action you take and there's always a lesson with that consequence. The hard part is living through those consequences because there's no sight of light in the end of the tunnel. Stop drowning yourself in regret and realize that you've come far enough to at least realize that you're still in the darkness which means you're closer to the light. Give yourself a second chance, embrace your imperfections because they make you who you are. Peace.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  17. Thanks Jewels. Although couldn't you find a non-ultimatum clip.

Star Lord I'm your reason. And now everyone else knows how hard it is to get through to you when you are like this! You need professional help, babe. There is no shame in getting it. I wouldn't be here without it. You know this.

18. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

images-2.jpeg e7454b3be94db9c61f709ccce2d7a4b4.jpg images-4.jpeg images-5.jpeg You never fail, until you dont give up.

19. Hey love. Pretty sure you'll be waking up to a whole album by me.

For you. Let's get you to Katy Perry level.

Thinking of you.

20. "I may not always love you
    But as long as there are stars above you
    You never need to doubt it
    I'll make you so sure about it

God only knows what I'd be without you
    If you should ever leave me
    Though life would still go on believe me
    The world could show nothing to me
    So what good would living do me

(God only knows what I'd be without you)
    If you should ever leave me well life would still go on believe me
    The world could show nothing to me
    So what good would living do me

(God only knows what I'd be without you)

God only knows

God only knows

God only knows
    God only knows what I'd be without you"

- The Beach Boys