Goodbye Digital Girls

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ribbit, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Ribbit

Ribbit Fapstronaut

Good Day!

Well, I have finally gotten myself into this as well :)

The reason why I started my nofap experiment is simple: I believe we are already being very distracted by digital world and getting sexual satisfaction by something that is not really even there is far away from being natural. So I want to see what effect does abstaining from all this digital fakeness have on me.

Now that I have written my introduction to this point, I have also deleted all my "adult material" from my computer and external hard-drives (21GB more space, yay! :D)

I wasn't sure first if I wanted to abstain from masturbation all together, but now that I'm already on Day 5, I don't feel like quitting, so I may as well set a goal for myself and see what happens.

As a person, I'm very much interested in self help stuff and always experimenting with something new. I do meditation and all sorts of stuff as part of my routine so I'm sure that will help me with my experiment as well :D

Cheers!

2. mfhadla

mfhadla Fapstronaut

You seem to have a strong will and an open mind Rabbit, I wish you all the best