1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Good read - and a good laugh

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by NoMo_Po, Apr 8, 2015.

1. NoMo_Po

NoMo_Po Fapstronaut

2. Philip1990

Philip1990 Fapstronaut

• I’m more honeybadger style, in that I don’t give a shit and approach a lot more. Also, I care a lot less about any particular goal because I’m so focused on sex as opposed to the girl herself. Literally when I’m at a bar, when I see a girl my first thought is can or would I have sex with her. Not what do I open with, who is she here with, is she drunk, etc. It’s all secondary.
    • I feel like my productivity has DECREASED actually. This is because of the amount of time I spend thinking about sex. However, this could be a byproduct of my lack of girls in rotation recently. I’ve been moving around and traveling a lot so it’s hard for me to keep anything going. I’ve lost girls because they either move on to someone who will date them, or I’m just not around enough and they get impatient and leave.

Thats why i always fail in my streaks. Cant concentrate on myself only sexsexsex.

And everyone saying you stop objectifing women. I do even more when i dont fap.