1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

God saved me

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by CrimsonKnight, Jan 1, 2024.

1. CrimsonKnight

CrimsonKnight Fapstronaut

My biggest weakness is a huge surge of desires especially when its midnight. At that point, I'm out of control and what made matters worse was that I found a loophole from my P blocker. As I accessed this loophole, I was just a few taps away from accessing my favorite P content until I accidentally pressed the software update option on my phone. My inner P demon was like "Oh f*ck" and It took like 15-20 minute for my phone to update but it saved my butt. I can't believe I was this close to killing all the progress I made and that God finally saved me when I've been praying for something like this for years.

Praise to Jesus Christ

2. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Temporarily Suspended

What’s your current streak? You need to set filters if you have an iPhone, easily done i have done it on mine. Absolutely amazing. Your bedtime should be by 11pm. Do not play on your phone at that time. Turn it off. Tell yourself how bad you want it. Read some prayers and go to bed. Sleep on your right and wear loose clothing.

randomguy97 and CrimsonKnight like this.
  3. raven00

raven00 Fapstronaut

God
    God truly saves brother! My journey of recovery began when I received the Holy Spirit’s baptism. Keep praying and meditating alongside the mental effort

CrimsonKnight likes this.
  4. Simonsavedbygrace

Simonsavedbygrace Fapstronaut

5. raven00

raven00 Fapstronaut

Hallelujah

CrimsonKnight likes this.
  6. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

That's what we call a miracle!

Ammar2 and raven00 like this.