1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girlfriend of a successful nofap...advice needed

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by SmittenKitten, Sep 3, 2017.

1. SmittenKitten

SmittenKitten New Fapstronaut

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to the idea of nofap and all that it entails but my boyfriend has been thorough in his explanation of the benefits of it. I'm in full support and to date our sex life has been amazing - no complaints at all.

We are both super open in our communication and I've never felt so secure and happy in a relationship ever.

Our sex life is fairly normal in terms of the fact that we do the deed, we both finish, everyone is happy and satisfied. He was a nofap-er prior to our meeting and he was pleased with the difference in our sexual encounters compared to previous relationships. (I mean, I am a better lay anyway, obvs! Haha) Of late, he's keen to experiment and benefit from not finishing during our sexual encounters because of how great and motivated he feels when he abstains from finishing. I'm in full support of this and actively encourage it if it makes him feel better but we chatted recently about how this makes me feel.

I'm ok about it but it's hard to recondition yourself to accept that your sexual partner is satisfied if he hasn't come. From the moment we start having sex, and even reading alot of posts here, we all feel that a sexual encounter that results in both parties 'finishing' is a successful one. He is very firm in that he still feels satisfied with our sex life even if he doesn't finish and I do believe him. But it's hard to condition your brain to the opposite of how you've had sex so far. A girl can't help but feel a little disappointed that her partner hasn't come - I've read on this forum as recently as earlier today, that girls start to question whether they're good enough and that making a man finish is regarded as an accomplishment and that 'our job here is done'.

I'm just curious as to how other girlfriends have felt about all this if their partner has done the same thing. There seems to be very little information from a woman's perspective that are in healthy relationships with a successful nofap man.

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome - it's a minefield out there. I want him to feel amazing and I trust him when he says he's happy and satisfied but when a man comes you know he's finished. The finish is seemingly endless if were pleasuring each other and he doesn't finish.

Anyone else had this?

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

I would suggest that you go to the Rebooting in a Relationship section. That may offer some more direct assistance. Also in In Case You Didn't Know, there are links to sections where many women on NoFap may be located and they may be able to assist you.