Get Fired Up

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. timcia

timcia Fapstronaut

Today, get fired up about going to war (through prayer) about negative emotions. I have written about 7 times in the last 30 days about creating habits of how to react to negative emotions. If negative emotions sink you, you have my permission to print out a bunch of my articles on this topic.

Get fired up about understanding “why” God is so against lust. Consider praying:

“Father, teach me why you are so against lust. Show me the specific destruction it causes.” If you don't understand why, pray this daily because unless you do you will never:

Get fired up about turning from lust. A huge key to quitting.

Get fired up about solving your problems with scripture. I am trying to make it a habit to search: “Verses frustration” or “Verses ______” to learn how to solve my problems God's way.

Get fired up about thinking new thoughts. A huge key to quitting.

Get fired up about doing good works. God wants us doing good works. Search “Verses works” for more information. Open Bible often has the most verses on most topics. A huge key to quitting.

Finally, analyze which of these areas you are most weak in. Then find extra articles from the past for those subjects and get your printer fired up. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

RedeemedIowan likes this.