1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

G'day mates

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Drop Bear, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Drop Bear

Drop Bear Fapstronaut

Greetings everyone, I thought today is the day i'll begin to become more self aware of the issues surrounding PMO and do something about it. I'm a 20 year old who had a big chunk of my life consumed by PMO since i was quite young.

I have intermittent tinnitus, a ringing sensation in my ears that i sometimes regularly experience. I've had this for years and i believe it to be linked to stress. After reading through this forum i've noticed that other people have experienced tinnitus as well due to PMO or withdrawal. I'm not at all motivated through a possibility that my tinnitus will disappear as i've learned to live with it but it would be a nice thought.

My main motivator for abstaining from PMO is to regain control. throughout my life i've been dominated by anxiety and stress without a real healthy coping mechanism. I'm often left in a state where i'm indifferent about the world around me and myself. I sometimes question my individuality and sense of self and a main contributing factor to that is i devoid myself emotionally through PMO.

Thank you for having me onboard, i'll be checking in regularly, learning to control my impulses and how to deal with failure. I imagine this will be a long journey for myself.

palindromo, HE^MAN and doriangrey like this.
  2. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

Drop Bear and palindromo like this.
  3. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

Drop Bear and palindromo like this.
  4. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

palindromo likes this.