1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Gandalf the Grey and Jedi Knights

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nameo, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Nameo

Nameo Fapstronaut

Does anyone else find themselves perhaps becoming a little bit more like the aforementioned mythic and powerful gentlemen? There is something to be said about the way how the brain of the non-fapper is perhaps more attuned to higher mindedness required for many of the more 'harder to reach' skills in life such as dexterity in conversation and at handling various subtleties of life.

If anyone can relate I would be glad to hear. Perhaps have people ever been astounded at something that you have done which may even seem 'otherworldly' in some way (even if it was just honed consciousness)

Many thanks and God bless.

2. Going on your title, and since I recently saw the newest Star Wars movie. A nofappers mind is similar to that of a Jedi in which he must control his emotions and urges and not let them guide his judgement. In a way, we are all Jedi but strong ones are ones that are able to control their emotions. The dark side would represent those who let their emotions and urges take control of them. Sure they may have temporary control but in reality they are a crumbling force.

Catch my drift?

3. upload_2016-1-13_8-36-3.png

4. Maybe I didn't use the appropriate reaction image. Sorry but I never really played skyrim so I don't understand the analogies. I just had to read it a couple of times. I agree PMO is a very dangerous enemy and I would rather face anything else other than this.

5. Yesodi

Yesodi Distinguished Fapstronaut

Not sure if this is what youre asking, but I had a "Gandalf moment" (that actually lasted several hours) last night. Thankfully, the Balrog was defeated! :cool: