1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Frequent wet dreams

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by lordprotector, Jun 20, 2023.

1. lordprotector

lordprotector New Fapstronaut

In week 5 of no masturbation, I haven't so much as looked at my nether regions in the wrong way. I've had 8 involuntary ejaculations while sleeping in this time period, today being the latest.

This is not my first rodeo with nofap so mentally and hormonally it wasn't anything I didn't expect, and my primary priority is getting over masturbation, but a bit of semen retention would be nice too. This latest wet dream was after 10 days of no ejaculation, and I just about went crazy with how horny I was. I bought some weights to channel the testosterone elsewhere but alas, I was woken up by moist underwear today.

I am not looking for advice so much as what your thoughts are, or personal experience has been. Since as I said even if I were to have a wet dream every night it wouldn't be a failure by my metric.

2. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

94 days in… I’ve had two (well - the first i felt coming on and controlled with kegels but was close!!!) at 28 days. The second at 40 days!

after 54 days dry… I keep thinking another must be coming along soon!!!

lordprotector likes this.