1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Frequent masturbation interfering with college

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Bluespy95, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Bluespy95

Bluespy95 New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone I'm new to this site but didn't know where to turn for advice.

I am currently a college student (male) and this fall I will be taking 18 credit hours, and the last couple years I have noticed that i will masturbate more and more, originally just to clear my head but now i'll keep doing it to put off having to get up and do schoolwork. its to the point I dont even have to be horny, if I'm bored i will masturbate, and the number of times per day is the highest its ever been.

I am not sure i want to quit masturbating all together, but would like to be able to go at least monday to friday without incident to avoid it effecting my studies. I think a part of the problem is its become reflex if i am horny i masturbate its become autonomous, any advice for how to gain better self control control of my habit?

2. Try replace masturbation with some better hobbies as reading, sports, cooking, etc. And if you try to stop, you should stop every day, not just from monday to friday.

You really should stop, it could damage your success in college!