1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Forgive all.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by 1month3425, Aug 13, 2021.

1. 1month3425

1month3425 Fapstronaut

I finished idolizing others as well as I started forgiving them, so I felt less alone. I have always had high reverence for the players, the soldiers, and the gossipers. Now I am quite critical of them, a healthy criticism.

2. Jesus said (in Bible Mathew 6:14,15) -
    For if ye forgive to men their sins, [and] your heavenly Father shall forgive to you your trespasses. [Forsooth if ye shall forgive to men their sins, and your heavenly Father shall forgive to you your sins.]
    15 Soothly if ye forgive not to men [the sins of them], neither your Father shall forgive to you your sins.

jcl1990 likes this.
  3. Same, now I just think they're a bunch of dickheads.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  4. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

Players are certainly the weakest of men. They think inwardly, only about themselves, and focus on receiving validation through mindless one-night-stands with no thought of commitment. I pity the fools.

Soldiers and gossipers? What do those terms mean in the dating scene?

Gina3111 likes this.
  5. 1month3425

1month3425 Fapstronaut

I mean, for real, soldiers and gossipers.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  6. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

Well in that case soldiers are normally just ordinary blokes, blokes who’ve dedicated themselves to protecting their country’s interests at home and abroad, which is a brave thing to do and can lead them to being more likely than most to get foreign girls, but the fact they can be withdrawn at any time means they often have to leave those same girls behind. Also less disciplined soldiers can be prone to committing crimes like war rape. All in all, like any other man they have strengths and flaws, they shouldn’t be placed above civilian men.

Gossiping isn’t a manly behaviour. You can listen to gossip, but it’s callous to spread it behind the back of the subject. We’re better than that.

1month3425 likes this.