Forget lifelong abstinence - I just want to see if I can make 90 days.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by tupacamaru900, Jan 6, 2018.

1. tupacamaru900

tupacamaru900 Fapstronaut

What up. I'm 27 years old and and turning the page to what would be my 7th consecutive year of my PMO addiction. I was supposed to get married on Nov. 11, 2017 (3 months back), but because of two big reasons (one being my addiction), my fiance and called off the wedding.

I'll get straight to the point. I swear I have done it all. I have tried every possible way to quit this wretched habit and nothing has worked. It has now consumed two parts of my life: 1) My marriage and 2) My sex life (I beginning to see signs of ED).

Long story short, I'm going for it. I'm 5 days into January, but I'm OCD so I'm just going to assume I'm starting at the beginning of the year and MAKE IT (not try to make it) to the end of March.

I'm doing this! I'm sick of it taking my time, my money and my sense of self worth.

Here's to 2018.

2. Protagoras

Protagoras Fapstronaut

It does kill our sense of worth. I am glad you found the website here. HERE are some things helping me.

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?