1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

For anybody struggling w style

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Oct 27, 2017.

1. So throughout my whole life I always had a "decent" style. I'm tall so I wear badge shorts, a tshirt, and black vans. That's my entire outfit for 20 years. I wore black vans all my life. Sincentive starting nofap I started to take care of myself more. First, I started to shower and brush my teeth. Then I started lifting weights. I was a stick before.

As for style, recently I bought a $150 gold chain that I sometimes wear out underneath my shirt so you don't really see it unless it's poking out. Then I bought more clothes and just found a better style tbh. I started wearing a paste gel for my hair which improves it 90% even with just a little.

I bought a $250 nike sneakers that I've had for a few days. The best part is, it looks dope, but it's not flashy at all. They feel/look wayyy better than vans. I can't wear them out all the time bc they're shoes but I can never go back to my vans man. No shot.

Basically, treat yo self. Online shop around and buy hair paste and see the difference. Whiten your teeth,etc. Love yourself.

2. I find myself constantly attempting to improve myself. Next I'm looking to lower legs weightlifting, cardio, and more style things. Asking w schoolwork&nofap

Empty Red Cloud likes this.
  3. DeadDiamonds

DeadDiamonds Fapstronaut

i associate hair products on men = feminine. i may or may not be correct in my own thoughts that a man who has to fuss with his hair or look too much means feeling insecure, and feeling insecure i associate as a feminine quality.

on the other hand, other male species exhibit showing off their feathers, so to speak.

the thing that has had the biggest impact on me looking better and more attractive to women is me finally putting weight on, getting some meat on my bones for once in my life. after that, any clothes end up looking a lot better on me, and having a lot more confidence and mentally projecting peace and good party vibes makes me glow.

4. You never feel the need to just ball on some mofos sometimes?

5. This! The inner swagger effects the other swag.

6. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

Not now. By the time I hit my mid twenties I stopped caring about trying to fit some sort of "style". Always felt fake when I attempted to be stylish. Instead I aimed to be comfortable with clothes I was comfortable in (and no hair product).