1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Following Through on the Reboot, But....

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by RobinCoenBrosFan, Mar 22, 2018.

1. RobinCoenBrosFan

RobinCoenBrosFan Fapstronaut

I keep beating myself up HARD internally for not being in a more accomplished spot where I am in life than I am now. Can’t seem to stop comparing myself to other people every time the opportunity comes along no matter how hard I try. How can I stop these habits (or at least diminish them)? Feeling like I have to get away from my dad the sooner the better because he is a narcissistic, judgmental, loud, argumentative-about-petty-things pile of shit sociopath who thinks Rush Limbaugh is The Gospel and doesn’t think generalized anxiety disorder is real. Sorry for the mini-rant.

2. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

The same goes for my family, even when it isn't dad who takes the role but my mom and I'm in my 20's.
    You just need to think more positive regardless anything and even try to smile more, feel happy for even small achievements and that you do,
    even if you fail you need to say that's okay and I'm gonna do much better next time!
    Never give up, even when it's hard and you could fail, I never worked in my life though nowadays I go and try my best to pursue my ideas.