followed the voice

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Khufu, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i grew up in a religious background, sunday church,bible camp, as days went by i got older, i felt a voice inside so i followed it,i didnt pay attention to where it took me,i just followed,once the voice faded i looked around an with shock i realized it lead me far deep in the lions den, OH LORD HELP ME ,OH LORD WHY thy have abandoned me, no voice replied ,just darkness, then i heard all around me the roars of lions i couldnt see them but i knew they where there, ready to pounce on me, did god give up on me, did god lead me here so that i shall be devoured by these hungry lions, all those sins ive committed in the past ,i asked for forgiveness thou ,but it seems this destiny i deserve , i decided to walk by where i came in,even thou theres lions there, but behind those roars, i heard faint voices,so i listened to them an called out to them, they whispered amongst themselves, (who is he,where did he come from, i dont know they replied ,all that is known is he came from that light that shined but quickly dimmed, ) a tug on my sleeve grabbed my attention, the person asked who i was,an if i know the way out, i looked and there where many people hidding in the corner away from the lions,i replied i dont know for certain but iam going back the way i entered, they replied with shock "oh please dont go that way its crowed with lions,are you mad??its better then staying in once place til i fade,we must move on, i find when i sing holy hymns the roars subside an go quiet, its not going to be a easy walk out of here but we can do it

ultrafabber likes this.
  2. tweeby

tweeby Banned

For a second there I read the thread title and thought you was on about 'the voice UK' which is a singing show.

3. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i like that show to lol, i dreamt about the voice singing show just this last week, the american version, with gwen stepannie an blake sheldon ,they where giving me tips on song writting :p