1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Follow up

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Mwd, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Mwd

Mwd Fapstronaut

I recently posted a depression thread. Today out of no where I hit hard and idk why or how. I have no emotions. I’m just sitting here. Nothing can make me happy. I’m stuck. I’m at the lowest I’ve ever been.

2. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

How long is your streak ? I remember feeling exactly like this during my reboot. The feeling is all too relatable. You could also be flatlining.

3. Mwd

Mwd Fapstronaut

Honestly, because of the way I’m feeling both my girl and I agree that I need to stop nofap till my heads clear. Slowly getting myself of jerking off then Nofap. My headspace ain’t right atm.

4. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

I guess that is a good idea that you two made but I think this empty feeling will only stay if you keep relapsing.

Have you thought about instead of doing nofap cold turkey weaning off of pmo little by little instead ? You know like maybe just try to go a week without it or even a few days. Whatever you can manage.

5. Mwd

Mwd Fapstronaut

I currently am weening off. I went 4 days fap free and the way her and I have it I’m starting at once a day and slowly weening of little by little

Kman20 likes this.
  6. Mwd

Mwd Fapstronaut

Compared to 5-7 times before btw

7. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Wow man that is great! I think that is the way to go if you have been addicted for a long time or feel like 90 days is impossible. Keep it up and I’m sure this feeling will eventually subside because they did for me. When I was doing it once a day I felt exactly the same as you and only fapped so i could feel something again but you will feel energy and positive feelings again if you keep at this.