1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First Time Trying This

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by timetostopforgood, Jun 29, 2016.

1. timetostopforgood

timetostopforgood New Fapstronaut

Hey guys I'm new to the community. Honestly for the past 2 years or so i have been addicted going at it about 2 to 3 times a day. I realized over the past month that it is taking away from my productivity and how well I do in school. So after searching I found this website and took a liking to it. I want to stop because I feel like my ability to talk to girls has also been basically destroyed and I can't enjoy somethings because of how dependent I am on this bad habit. I'm glad that there is a community like this and I hope that everyone will reach there goals. I'm trying to reach 30 days as my first goal and I know it will be a long journey, but hope to succeed.

2. Icyweb

Icyweb Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap. This is a great resource for motivation and education on quitting pmo. The most important piece of advice I can offer is this: You will likely relapse, possibly many times. The key is to move forward from each relapse. Figure out what led to it, and then eliminate that 'trigger' from your life, or if you can't do that, figure out how to make the trigger no longer a trigger. Don't fall into the trap of self hatred. Relapses are never okay, but if you fall along the way, the most important thing is that you get back up and keep moving.

timetostopforgood likes this.