1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First time posting in a long journey of PMO.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by gpilot, Jul 13, 2023.

1. gpilot

gpilot Fapstronaut

Hello there,

I'm from Brazil and I'm 28 years old. Well I remember that I started with this sh*t since I was 8 years old more or less I don't remember exactly the moment.

Everything starts when I discovery movies and magazines. It happened in my home, so I discovered some VHS from my father and the neighborhoos from my grandmother was show me some magazines with nude content.

Since that day my life changed forever and I kept it for myself all this years alone.

Everything started with some MO* in the shower when I was young (8-12 yo) and something PMO watching the VHS that I found home.Then between (12-18 yo) everything changes for a worst scenario, I strated watch P every single day, and perform some PMO but with some pictures and normal p. Then I started to perform PMO every time before sleep and in the morning, and it's has been in this way until yestarday.

So, normal p wasn't good enough for me, so I decided to start watching hardcore and it ends very bad for me, feeling a bad person, ashamed of myself.

When I was around 20 yo I decided take my life, but something wouldn't let me do it, maybe god I really don't know, everything that I expected for my life failure. My dreams, girls and other stuffs.

So when I completed 22yo I decided to change my life, so I strart study what I born to do, my vocation been a pilot, everthing strarted to improve, I strarted to study, I found a beautiful girlfriend that I bought an apartament togheter this last week. I'm working in my dream job with a great dream machine, flying hight but I felt that some peace of me is broke due to PMO.

Some days I used to PMO more the 5 times, when i'm alone home. It's really hard to me has just one single day without PMO. No one knows about it, just you guys, I never told about it to anyone around me, my parents, my girl or friends and I know in that way it'll be really hard.

So I decided to try, to discovery how it'll change my life.

Waiting for you guys in my reboot log. And sorry for my English, I learned it by myself.

NfBigGlP likes this.
  2. NfBigGlP

NfBigGlP Fapstronaut

@gpilot
    Nice to meet you bro, thanks for sharing. Your story is normal. Glad to hear about you getting started! DM me if you want to discuss more as bros. I would like to hear more about Brazil where you live

gpilot likes this.
  3. gpilot

gpilot Fapstronaut

Um

Well. I’m south of Brazil, it’s a very good place to live, very different from the rest part of the country. Here is more cold then Rio de Janeiro for exemple, and some dates of the year even snowfall. I’m from the state called Santa Catarina, the most famous city from this state is Balneário Camboriú, some people called this city Brazilian Dubai.

NfBigGlP likes this.
  4. NfBigGlP

NfBigGlP Fapstronaut

That sounds amazing, bro I hope to visit in the future!

gpilot likes this.
  5. gpilot

gpilot Fapstronaut

Just contact me and maybe I can help you to build an amazing trip here.

NfBigGlP likes this.
  6. NfBigGlP

NfBigGlP Fapstronaut

My dream, and to find a Brazilian woman

gpilot likes this.