1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First Relapse

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ju5tcau5e, Oct 15, 2018.

1. ju5tcau5e

ju5tcau5e Fapstronaut

Hey

I just had my first relapse and I honestly i feel it was avoidable but since it has happened theres nothing i can do but move on. Not that i was planning on using after a right period of time but now I will go longer and will fight the urges better. Anyway it was the first time so i thought the best way to get the ball rolling is to post about it! Let me know how I can calm myself in situations where the urges get high.

Thanks!

2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

I like to take a walk without listening to anything, just me and my thoughts. If you feel you can't manage PMO-related thoughts while walking, you could listen to a podcast.
    I've found that this video is quite powerful as a Nofap motivater. He also has other Nofap videos.

Another option is to constantly remind yourself why you do not, under any circumstances want to relapse and go back to your old ways. Really embed it into your mind. Other people around the forums have written better posts on what to say to yourself, so look around.
    Good luck!