1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

first day of new life

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by asc, Nov 6, 2017.

1. asc

asc New Fapstronaut

Masturbating from 6 years old and watching P for 17 years and I'm also new around here. I never realize how all those years were gone. I was always like, this is the last time, I'm quitting, it's not a habit, I will be quit other month. And all those months are over and still every time I'm in PM when I feel anxious and stressed or just bored. Now 5 months later I will be got married to the man I love, I trust with all my heart and the man never thought about me in PM. In his eyes, I'm the purest person ever. Actually all my friends and family never believe this.
    So, I never believe that I'm an addicted person. I couldn't control things until today, but it's over. I will succeed in that challenging but at the same time easy goal with God's help.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome @asc, I'm glad you're here. Keep coming back!