1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First challenge of April, 2021 (April 1- April 10)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by skull67, Mar 29, 2021.

1. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

I want all of us to take note of the fact that I have already wasted a lot of time, and I am sure a lot of you guys would have also done the same. The thing is, I relapsed terribly in January and took good care of myself in February, However I couldn't maintain long streaks.

Now I want to start small by doing just a three day challenge for the remaining three days of March, 2021 and let us enter roaringly in the Month of April, 2021.

Rules are nothing much, just post that you either were already on a streak before 29th March and continued till April 1, or you started on 29th and continued till April 1.

As for the nature of the challenge in April 1, well, I will add a new post then. Till then, all the best.

2. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

Well guys, I hope some of you who have seen this post would have attempted the streak. Even if you weren't motivated by this post, I am sure you would have anyways been continuing with your streak.

To all the guys who have either 3 or 3+ day streak as of today, i.e. 1/4/2021, then kindly post your name. The idea now is to put up a new 10 day challenge. We will try to break up April Into 10 day breaks.

This right here I.e. Challenge of April, 1, 2021 - April 10, 2021 shall be challenge 1 and so and so forth.

Keep posting your streaks after every 5 days. I know a lot of you can maintain 0-3 days streaks but we need to up our games and bring up the average.

3. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

How are you guys doing. I am still going strong in the month of April.