1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First Attempt in Over 2 Years

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Drock, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Drock

Drock Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,

I tried to quit once and it was working for a while, but having a lack of accountability is what I think drove me back down the rabbit hole. Now, my wife does not seem to trust me, because she feels that PM is a form of cheating. Her logic is that she only sees me like that but I see other women all the time when I'm alone. While I don't believe that this is cheating, I do understand her logic and frustration, so I told her I would seek support again. Hopefully, this time I will find some accountability and be more successful than last time.

A little about myself: I am a 29 year old high school teacher in South Florida that aspires to be a principal some day, and then maybe work my way up to working for the state's department of education. I am currently working on my master's degree to do exactly that, and have been networking in the education field while taking on additional responsibilities at work to hopefully make the path easier as I get closer to becoming a principal. In my leisure time, I like to play video games, but as I pile on these responsibilities, I play less and less. Regardless, I still have a fascination for the industry, art, and culture of gaming.

TLDR: Looking for an accountability partner to help me out and I am willing to do the same. I try to use gaming to distract me from urges, but it often fails, so I need a person to talk to when that's not working. If you're in a similar situation, send me a private message and perhaps we can help each other out.

2. SOSo

SOSo Fapstronaut

There is an accountability forum and I also highly recommend reading the partner support forums to get a little insight into how your wife feels. If she feels it's cheating, you cheated.