1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by JustBrilliant, Aug 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. JustBrilliant

JustBrilliant Fapstronaut

Hi, i have been lurking on this site for a while, just reading others experiences and stuff. And so i thought to finally join, i am 16 and have been thinking about and fantasizes sexual stuff. But here is the deal.

Im not sure when i got into P but considering my age now i was very very young, it started out with small things really, the biggest contribute i think ( and the thing i remember the most) is a movie that the whole family was gonna watch buuut the first very scene was a sex scene and so we all (the children) had to leave but my parents continued to watch it. (Oh and at that time we stopped going to church i think, but in right now in the present we are going to church again and i became a Christian so the guilt and shame is so much more stronger )

I did quick watching P a long time ago but....my mind is still thinking about it ya know? I quit the P and tried not to think about sexual things and M and i was doing really well. Like really well, but im falling back into the frequent thinking. Just recently i watch P and MO, and i haven't watched or looked at P gifs in years! I honestly tried to look for loopholes saying that M is actually ok but P is not, i just wanted to keep on M. But that is not the case huh?

I am a complicated 16 year old....my perspective of sex is kinda negative. I see it now as gross and disgusting and tbh it kinda is? It's funny cause i think about sex but think of it as gross....i think about having a romantic relationship but i would rather not have one for real...i would rather it be all fantasy. I don't want to get married and i don't want kids. It is very weird but yea....i want to be single i don't want to be in a relationship....my views on those are also kinda negative but i as well don't think i will be able to commit? Not as in cheating! No never! But just.....keeping it going? But anyway this is getting to long

So why am i doing this? To get better, i am a artist and my creativity is one of the small % of things that are good about me i think, I cant have these gross thoughts on my mind. I could be thinking of new ways to make art, new ways to write! I could be learning but im not. Another thing is for God, im trying to actually talk to him more and stuff. But i feel like all my chances of forgiveness are gone and that is a dumb thing to think but i think of it anyway. And maybe it will help me to not call myself names, most popular one now is calling myself trash. Its hard not to call myself trash

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here. Sorry I was slow to welcome you before now.

First, let me say you are NOT trash; but I really do understand that sentiment. I've been there; I've felt terrible shame and embarrassment and disgust about my own behaviors.

Also, I know what it feels like to think, God must be tired of me, or angry, etc. But God is not like us. God created us to exist for him, and he loves us so far beyond what a parent loves. I know my parents never gave up on me, and never would; neither will God (even when human parents fail).

I hope you keep coming back. This won't be an easy struggle, but it gets better. There's a lot of help here.